Who We are
We are a young digital media company focused on creating next-generation interactive experiences around live and on-demand video. We are backed by Las Vegas Sands Corp. and KB Partners, the largest sports-tech VC fund in the world as well as other leading investors. We are building beautiful, engaging interactive experiences around video and looking for incredibly smart, talented (and incredibly nice) people to join our team.
What we do
We help the world’s leading companies transform their streaming platforms into a highly interactive, engaging and hyper-personalized experiences for millions of viewers. We launch next-gen digital products and services for world-class media companies, advertising agencies and global sporting events.
As the Lead Product designer at StreamLayer, you’ll be collaborating with a world-class design and engineering team to create experiences that millions of people use and love focusing on human centered design to craft insightful UX and beautiful UI. You’ll work with the world’s most forward-thinking media and sports franchises to help them deliver the next generation of interactive media experiences.
Design interactive experiences people love
- You’ll set experiential direction and provide strategic guidance for the StreamLayer platform.
- You’ll be a hands-on leader, not only crafting design but also helping oversee and direct other designers to ensure work is done with incredible creativity and expert craftsmanship.
- You’ll work with cross-functional teams to ensure the developed products match the design vision and deliver great, human-centered experiences.
- You’ll lead with empathy and insight to synthesize complex information into clear intuitive designs
- You’ll devise product visions, feature sets, and roadmaps.
- You’ll help construct design systems that combine delight and systematic thinking to deliver incredible experiences for global audiences.
- You’ll work with other disciplines to establish unified strategic and experiential approaches.
Lead a world-class team
- You’ll direct and build our design team and mentor and manage other designers.
- You’ll see opportunities to improve design processes and lead the team in new, better ways of working.
- You’ll think beyond the ordinary while always focusing on beautiful and intuitive design
Work with forward-thinking media companies
- You’ll engage directly with client partners, working with them to build the next-generation of interactive video experiences
- You’ll work with an interdisclipinary team to solve problems, ideate, imagine, and create.
- You’ll lead discussions and presentations, conveying the power and thought behind your teams’ solutions.
- You’ll build strong relationships with clients and be seen as a natural go-to for creativity, problem-solving, and ideation.
- You’ll participate in the full end-to-end process from initial conversations through to delivery and growing relationships.
- You’ll have the opportunity (if you want) to speak at media conferences as a representative of a thought leader in the interactive video space
Experience / Key Personal Qualities
- A strong portfolio that spans a wide variety of digital products, services
- You can demonstrate your process through wireframes, site maps, and flows.
- 6+ years of experience in the design industry, with a focus on leading teams to create human-centered digital experiences.
- The ability to create truly human-centered, impactful end products.
- Combining thought and strategic thinking to offer a strong point of view.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying